Eqtec Gasifier Technology
EQTEC Gasifier Technology is a gasification technology based on a bubbling fluidized bed reactor suitable for a wide range of waste and biomass guaranteeing a high degree of availability and reliability in plants, and ensuring the following:
- Maximum Energy Efficiency (thermal and electrical power)
- Modular generation plants
- Ultra low environmental impact.
- Multi-fuel technology. Operation with different types of waste and biomass
- Excellent financial benefits.
EQTEC possess the know-how to convert waste to energy efficiently, EQTEC Kinetic Model (EKM) & EQTEC Monitoring Platform (EMP).
The waste & biomass gasification plant can be described according to where the main physical-chemical and energy transformations take place in the plant itself:
- Waste storage and reception area.
- Gasifier area.
- Solid recirculation and retention systems.
- Synthesis Gas Purification Area.
- Power Generation Area.
- Thermal Energy Recovery Area.
- Auxiliary Service Area.