EQTEC Iberia has performed work on the design, construction, legalisation and start-up of the 40 KWn photovoltaic solar energy plant installed in the Miralter reservoir located at the water treatment plant of the company Aigües de Vic, SA, located at Carretera de Malars s/n, post code 08503 GURB (BARCELONA).
The photovoltaic plant will fully export all the energy generated to the public electricity grid (FECSA-ENDESA). The photovoltaic panels are deployed in a 40x40 aluminium structure with a 34 º South-facing tilt, occupying the total area of the reservoir.
The photovoltaic solar plant is composed of the following:
- 250 Photovoltech photovoltaic solar panels composed of polycrystalline cells with peak power of 190W which generate a direct electrical current.
- 40 x 40 anodized and extruded aluminium panel support structure with a 34 ° tilt against the fixed horizontal of the roof of the industrial warehouse.
- Direct and alternating current electrical installations.
- Direct and alternating current protection boxes.
- A Fronius IG500 40 kW rated power inverter with a yield of 94.3% with a set of protectors for the plant that converts the direct current generated by the panels into an alternating current suitable for exporting to the grid.
- Measurement system using a class 1 active energy (purchase-sale) and a class 2, 4-thread reactive energy (purchase-sale) TYPE 4 combined static meter.